You all know how much we love Dr. Ruff on the Hey Frase Podcast, and if we trust him with our faces you need to trust his skin care advice!! Here is what he hast to say about the 5 best things that you can do for your skin!!
1. Clairsonic Brush: This is the best beauty “secret” out there. Clean, stimulate, and enhance your product’s penetration to the skin. Use is 3-5-7 days a week. Find the brush head the works best for your skin, tune it to the power level that works for you, and stay consistent.
2. Sunblock: We know that the sun feels good, but it also ages our skin more than any other environmental stress that we face on a daily basis, even on a cloudy day (the UV rays can penetrate the clouds even if you don’t see or feel them). Daily use of a high quality physical sunblock, such as EltaMD, will help keep your skin looking youthful and bright.
3. Botox: one of the worst stresses our skin faces is the constant mechanical movement. Botox is the industry leader in the reduction of muscle activity for cosmetic enhancements. Regular treatments improve the effects of aging and allow the skin to repair itself more efficiently and effectively.
4. Fillerina: This is an innovative product consisting of a proprietary mixture of hyaluronic acid molecules. Hyaluronic acid is found in all living things. It is the gel between our cells that keeps our skin looking hydrated and youthful. As we lose hyaluronic acid concentration with aging, we start to look sallow and wrinkled. Fillerina is a topical process that restores hyaluronic acid and a youthful glow.
5. SkinBetter AlphaRet Overnight Face Cream: Help your skin stimulate and repair itself with the power of a retinoid and alpha hydroxyl acid in a proprietary combination. Most patients see a significant reduction in wrinkles in as little as four weeks.
You have asked and now you have received! Isn’t this amazing?! Just what the doctor ordered – 5 amazing options to be used individually or all together but they are all approved and totally work!!
We are so lucky to be teamed up with Dr. Paul Ruff and because we are such a good team he is offering our listeners yet ANOTHER amazing opportunity. He is waiving ALL ALL ALL consultation fees. Are you kidding me!?!? Call him NOW and book an appointment, (202) 785-4187, because as much as we love each other I don’t know how long that phenom deal will last.
THANK YOU DR. PAUL RUFF!!!