Most recently, Sarah hosted the inaugural TedX Tysons in Tysons Corner, VA, and was the keynote speaker of “The Power Workshop,” an exclusive day-long workshop for career women in DC. Other recent hosting work includes Bloomingdale’s spring makeup event, debuting looks from Christian Dior, Chanel, and NARS cosmetics brands.
Other notable speaking and hosting engagements include:
- Leukemia Lymphoma’s Society Sweat and Sip event at Lulu Lemon Georgetown
- host of Crystal Couture Fashion show in Crystal City, VA
- host of Operation Renewed Hope, an organization to raise money for wounded veterans
- speaker at Cherokee Lane Middle School in Maryland
- host of Girl’s Health Ed at the Embassy of Kenya
- host of Slut Walk DC 2015, a demonstration for survivors and supporters that aims to raise awareness about victim blaming and slut shaming in regards to sexual assault
- host and organizer of Rock Your Bod: Positive Body Image Rally in Washington, DC
ORGANIZATIONS AND GROUPS INTERESTED IN SECURING SARAH AS A SPEAKER OR HOST SHOULD CONTACT:
Please provide event logistics including dates, times and location.